ZWO Off Axis Guider
ZWO OAG (Off Axis Guider)
ZWO Off-Axis Guider for astronomy photograpy
1.Lightweight, 16.5mm thickness
3.Connect the main imaging camera and the guide camera. No guide scope required!
4.Flexible adaption to your camera and telescope , such as M42 and M48.
5.Fully compatible with all ZWO ASI cameras
6.Good stability , strong connection to the telescope
ZWO OAG comes with all adapters you will need for imaging and guiding.
1. 1.25” holder for 1.25″ size body guide camera(Already attached on OAG body)
2. 5mm T2 extender(Already attached on OAG body) for ASI guide camera whose back focus distance is 12.5mm such as ASI120, ASI224MC, ASI290 etc..
3. M42 adapter for main imaging camera(Already attached on OAG body)
4. M48 adapter for main imaging camera(in the box)
5. OAG body with M48 telescope adapter(in the box)
6. M42 adapter for telescope(in the box)
1. please caculate the correct required distance for your imaging train at first
for example: you need to attach 21mm extender to ASI071 to reach 55mm back focus distance:17.5mm+21mm+16.5mm=55mm
2. Take off the guider prism part and attach OAG body to the telescope
3. Insert the prism part into the OAG body
4. Mount the guide camera
5. Screw the T2 or M48 adaper on the imaging camera according to your the mount type
6. Mount the camera on the OAG in correct position and lock the 3 screws
7. The final setup
Note: please make sure the prism won’t block the imaging area
Use the guiding screw to adjust the guiding camera’s focus.
You’d better do it at day time to make sure imaging camera and guiding camera can reach focus at the same position.