Skywatcher AZ-EQ5i Pro GoTo Telescope Mount (USED)
Skywatcher AZ-EQ5 GoTo Mount Wifi Version
Belt Driven System
Features Hybrid Belt Driven System. Belt Driven System Found In More Advance Imaging Mount. Skywatcher Incoperates Premium Mount Drive System Ensuring Smooth Low Periodic Error Plus Ultra Low Backlash. High Quality Worm Gear And Worm Wheel Ensure Improved Tracking Accuracy
Dual Axis Function
Feature Dual Axis Operation, User Can Choose Single Equatorial Mode For Imaging Or Dual OTA Alt-Az Mode For Visual. High Precision Microstepper Motor, Providing High Resolution And Tracking Accuracy
Adjustable Half Pier Tripod
Comes Standard With Mini Pier Tripod To Provide Stability And Sturdy Platform For Imaging Yet Portability. Tripod Relatively Light Weight For Trans-portability. Mini Pier Design Allow Zero Latitude Without Issue - Can Be Used In Singapore/Malaysia/Brunei With No Modifications. Foldable To Half It's Length
Computerized Go-To System With Freedom Finder Technology
Skywatcher AZ-EQ5 Pro Mount Feature Go-To Technology. Built-In Internal Computerized System With 42,900+ Object Database, Which Is Fully Upgradable For Future Database Expansion. The Controller Controls The Precise Dual Axis Servo Motor Allowing Accurate Go-To And Tracking. Features USB Connectivity Plus Permanent Periodic Error Correction (PPEC). The AZ EQ5-GT Has Freedom Finder Dual Encoder System. This Allow The Scope To Be Manually Moved By Unlocking The Clutch Yet Retain It's Position Data. Alignment Will Never Be Lost. Support EQMOD 3rd Party Software
- Positioning Accuracy 1 arc minute
- Payload Capacity : 15Kg (Visual) 11Kg (Imaging)
- Belt Driven System With Worm Gear And Worm Wheel
- Native Periodic Error Of +/-5 Arc Second Before PPEC
- Slewing speed up to 4.2°/sec (1200X).
- Auto Guider Interface for astro-photography.
- USB Interface Support
- 2 Camera Snap Controller Port
- Freedom Finder Dual Encoder Technology Built In
- Guiding speed selectable from 0.25X, 0.50X, 0.75X, or 1X.
- Object database containing complete Messier, NGC, and IC catalogues.
- Minimal vibration for steady long-exposure photography.
- Permanent Periodic Error Correction (PPEC).
- PC compatibility.
- Synscan Wifi Alignment For AZ and EQ Mode
- All Star Polar Alignment For Computer Assisted Drift Alignment Built In
- Saddle : Vixen And Losmandy Support
- Upgradeable hand control via internet download
- Tripod: Stainless Steel Legs
- Mount Weight (without counterweight): 7.7Kgs
- Total System Weight (Excludes Counterweight) : 13.8Kg
- 0-90 Degree Latitude Operation Without Modification Or Additional Items
- Motor Type: Microstep driven 1.8 degree stepper motors
- Power Supply: 12V DC 3.5Amp (Tip positive) Minimum
- Skywatcher AZ-EQ5 Pro Mount
- 1.75'' Stainless Steel Mini Pier Tripod
- 2x 3.5 Kg Counterweight
- Skywatcher Synscan Wifi
- Counterweight Extension Rod
- User Manual
- Canon Shutter Release Cable
- USB Support
- Cigar Port Power Cable
- Additional Dovetail Plate Clamp For Dual Mode
- Tool Kits
- Cable Organizing Tool