Celestron TetraView LCD Digital Microscope
- 40x to 400x magnification (up to 1600x with digital zoom)
- 4.3" LCD touchscreen
- 5MP CMOS built-in digital camera
- 4 fully achromatic objective lenses: 4x, 10x, 20x, 40x
- Adjustable LED bottom illumination
- 180° rotatable LCD screen
- Fully mechanical stage
- Coarse and fine focus knobs
- Filter wheel/diaphragm
- AV/TV output
- Battery power option (4AA batteries)
- 2GB SD card included (SD card slot supports up to 32GB)
- Universal AC adapter with multi-plugs for international usage
- Accessories included: 7 prepared slides, hard carrying case, dust cover, touch pen, USB cable, AV out cable
The professional-level Celestron TetraView LCD Digital Microscope is a touchscreen LCD microscope with advanced features at a reasonable price. TetraView features four fully achromatic lens objectives, a fully mechanical stage, a 4.3” TFT full color touch screen, 5MP CMOS sensor, and a 2GB SD card for storing your photos and videos. Taking high-resolution images and video of specimen slides has never been easier.
The LCD screen rotates 180° so you can easily share your viewing with others. For an even bigger audience, use the TV output to display on a television or projector. With magnification from 40 to 400x (1600x with digital zoom), TetraView is ideal for viewing a range of cellular specimens on slides.
Great for the discriminating professional or serious hobbyist, the TetraView microscope is an excellent tool for labs, schools, scientific research, and more.